Elite International Recruitment , 2010-07-09
for the opening, inspecting and deluxing of ‘Direct to Customer’ furniture.
Responsible for unloading newly received furniture, inventory control, opening
and removing all packaging materials, inspecting for quality assurance and repairing
any minor dents, dings or scratches and light furniture assembly.
Key Performance Areas to include but not
for the quality assurance of all furniture including packing, unpacking
repairing and storing.
- Ensure box and contents have no obvious
- Responsible for removing contents from
packaging and assembling where necessary.
- Verify all necessary parts are present
and notify supervisor of any problems for corrective actions.
- Inspect furniture and mark any
blemishes, defects, scratches, dents or dings with tape.
- Carry out repairs to furniture with
marked minor blemishes.
- Relocate furniture to the “Ready Bay” in
stop order to be loaded into straight truck.
documentation to verify orders and contents
- Using provided paperwork, remove
scheduled furniture from aisle locations and put into “prep” bays according to
- Verify contents by ensuring manufacturer
carton label matches delivery documents.
- Verify paperwork for accuracy and
communicate with supervisor.
and adhere to all Company and brand policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform end of the day clean up, i.e.
put away tools, dispose of tools, ensure work area is clean, tidy and in line
with health & safety and brand guidelines and secure work station.
and maintain internal and external relationships
- Work harmoniously and cooperatively with
experience with furniture or household goods
- Very detailed orientated
- Ability to work in a high paced
environment without sacrificing quality
- Customer focus is a must.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
& Attention to Detail
applicant should send their CV to : Icha@eliteintlrecruit.com
(BEFORE 20 July 2010)
For further info please contact:
Phone : +6221 83786790
Fax : +6221 83786791
Email : Icha@eliteintlrecruit.com